+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Perfect 10 Show

For the record...the award I won was for best detailer. I did not win an award for the car. I just happened to be in charge of prepping, fully detailing, and maintaining three cars. I also helped with a fourth car. Next time someone wants to complain about winning an award for having a "stock" car make sure you know what I actually won the award for.

Quote Originally Posted by maximumhp View Post
    For the record...the award I won was for best detailer. I did not win an award for the car. I just happened to be in charge of prepping, fully detailing, and maintaining three cars. I also helped with a fourth car. Next time someone wants to complain about winning an award for having a "stock" car make sure you know what I actually won the award for.

Made my night Tony.

Again, please feel to add comments (positive or negative) about the show, just make sure you are educated on the subject you are speaking on, before you do so.

Wow a lot of reading. Can't wait to come to the show this year.
    87 rx7 tII swapped drift car: sold
    AE86 project: sold
    93 r33 gts25t new project
    00 impreza obs

I made a comment asking (well maybe not asking, but commenting) about why we there is a shit ton of "models," and it got deleted...by you I'm assuming. So the question is; do you really want feedback/comments positive or negative...or just positive comments?

Best engine compartment - Bill O.

Compared to a lot of cars at last years show initially Bills Mustang was not in my opinion the "Best Engine Compartment"...................................... ..........

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!! Its true!!! Other cars had nicer engine paint and more chrome/detailed engine compartments.

BUT..... After seeing the amount of work, design, welding, bending, forcing,cutting, bleeding, swearing and drinking involved to make Bills car work, I can only think of a few other cars that were even on the same league. My initial instincts were for form over function. That was simple a error on my part. Bill, Dave, Matt and anyone else who can design and jam all that turbo stuff under a hood where I can hardly fit a BBC deserves some recognition. Initially my concept of "BEST" was "PRETTIEST" was mistaken, see my ex-wives for further explanation.

The only award that was wrong was best paint, but I didnt enter so pffffttttt!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maximumhp View Post
    Bitter much Tony? lol

I did put a question mark behind your name. I was asking a question/making a suggestion.

Would you mind posting a pic of the lettering on the trophy. I though it was "Best Detailed", or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong.
    '08 Suzuki Hayabusa
    '09 Yamaha Zuma 200cc
    '95 E-350 7.5L

Quote Originally Posted by DelSlow View Post
    I made a comment asking (well maybe not asking, but commenting) about why we there is a shit ton of "models," and it got deleted...by you I'm assuming. So the question is; do you really want feedback/comments positive or negative...or just positive comments?
    Will,

I deleted your comment, because just like every other comment you make on this forum, it was pointless. You find joy in trying to irritate people, and all I am trying to do is promote a show and business I work for. If you don't like me, Tintmasters, Shane, or all of the above, I am ok with that. I simply ask that you refrain from posting in any topic relating to us. Being this is a public forum, you have every right to post where you wish, but expect for them to get deleted if they are posted in our sub-forum. Your comment was rude, and contained no genuine feelings, unless you are honestly a homosexual, in which case I will address an answer if necessary. If you are not a homosexual, I think we both agree that having more female models at a car show is a good thing, and I will choose to disregard your rude comment.

I'm all for fun and games on this forum, just please let me try and do my job in as mature fashion as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheeler View Post
    Bitter much Tony? lol

I did put a question mark behind your name. I was asking a question/making a suggestion.

Would you mind posting a pic of the lettering on the trophy. I though it was "Best Detailed", or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I can let you know what the trophy was on Monday. I know it wasn't 'Best Detailer', and applied to the car, not the individual. The part I found funny was Tony West going off (fairly quiet guy), and well....the whole point of him coming on here, was that he didn't have a stock car, regardless of what the trophy was for. My $5 remains in my pocket. BEEEYAAAAAAHHHH

It was Best Detailed.
    Auto Starts from $200 Installed! Lifetime warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by 63vette View Post
    Initially my concept of "BEST" was "PRETTIEST" was mistaken, see my ex-wives for further explanation.
    LMAO, that is classic!
    At first I did it for fun, then I realized I made the investment and had to do it!

92 Talon AWD 6/4bolt 12.2@115...Sold
    95 240SX SE SR20DET 13.4@106...Sold
    1993.5 Supra Hardtop...Sold
    Next project? 6cyl, 6spd?

Quote Originally Posted by spanish-rice View Post
    at first i thought the title said beer truck drivers needed... In which case i accidently put my two weeks in at work.

Quote Originally Posted by FG2 View Post
    Will,

I deleted your comment, because just like every other comment you make on this forum, it was pointless. You find joy in trying to irritate people, and all I am trying to do is promote a show and business I work for. If you don't like me, Tintmasters, Shane, or all of the above, I am ok with that. I simply ask that you refrain from posting in any topic relating to us. Being this is a public forum, you have every right to post where you wish, but expect for them to get deleted if they are posted in our sub-forum. Your comment was rude, and contained no genuine feelings, unless you are honestly a homosexual, in which case I will address an answer if necessary. If you are not a homosexual, I think we both agree that having more female models at a car show is a good thing, and I will choose to disregard your rude comment.

I'm all for fun and games on this forum, just please let me try and do my job in as mature fashion as possible.

10 Jeep
    10 F450
    08 F250
    05 F350
    86 rx7
    70 F100
    63 Olds

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSRT0483 View Post
    As proven by Parker... Not everything you read on the internet is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafik Jamz View Post
    You are right Parker.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information